Teaching and sharing are a passion for me. I’ve had the privilege of teaching many different subjects (from nalbinding and sashiko to Lego robotics). Some of the places I’ve taught are include the following.
- North Country Fiber Fair since 2010 in Watertown, SD
- Fiber Day for Crossthreads Fiber Guild in Sioux Falls, SD
- Green Camel Gathering in Tyler, MN
- Prairie Fiber Arts Guild in Moorhead, MN
- Athena Fibers yarn shop in Sioux Falls, SD
Classes I currently teach are listed below. More classes are in the works.
I’m open to suggestions for customized classes, just be aware that I can’t condense a 3-4 hour class to a 1 hour class.
Contact me for a proposal.