With the new yarns coming in, I can’t wait to hit the dyepot!
I’m carrying some American grown and made yarns now. (This is something I’ve been working toward. It’s important to me to support the wool industry in my own country.) Also, I’m only carrying one superwash yarn (for socks – obvious reasons) due to concerns I have over the effects on the environment and superwash treatments almost all being done overseas.
Bases I’m carrying now are:
– Fox in Socks (4 ply sock base – 75% superwash merino/25% nylon. Super soft! 50g/218 yd. 2 balls usually needed for a pair of socks)
– Sly Fox (4 ply 100% wool. 100g/247 yd. Worsted weight. Soft and lovely to work with. Great workhorse yarn!)
– Swift Fox (1 ply 100% wool. In worsted – 100g/160 yards, and bulky 200g/160yd. Soft and fablous to nalbind with. USA grown and made.)
– Arctic Fox (1 ply 85% wool/15% alpaca. Bulky weight. 100g/92 yd. Luxuriously soft.)
Current colorways are in the Yarn Gallery –https://www.facebook.com/media/set/…
* Any colorways or bases you’d like to see dyed?
* Any suggestions for colors you’d like to see?